It’s all about branding. They just need to rename the course “How NOT to run a MOOC” and call it an outstanding success. Kudos to Tech for pushing the envelope.
- “The Full-Time Job Is Dead” by Kevin Maney medium.com/backchannel/th… 16 hours ago
- "The college degree is a bundle that doesn’t work for everybody and creates unnatural market conditions," fb.me/1SC4nM8mj 17 hours ago
- Cheaper and Smarter: Blowing Up College With Nanodegrees newsweek.com/college-nanode… (aka #microdegree) 17 hours ago
- "The big change won’t be the digitization of college—it will be the unbundling of the college degree into discrete,… lnkd.in/e3ETNyv 17 hours ago
- When considering a pivot, take your cues from your customers fastcompany.com/3050753/how-i-… by @sklawson via @FastCompany 17 hours ago