It’s all about branding. They just need to rename the course “How NOT to run a MOOC” and call it an outstanding success. Kudos to Tech for pushing the envelope.
- "Most importantly, none of them will go a single penny into debt. Their entire education will cost less than $1,000.” lnkd.in/ebX7CcJ 23 hours ago
- Look Who’s Getting The Equivalent Of An Elite MBA For Free shar.es/1ctGMt via @PoetsAndQuants @nopaymba 23 hours ago
- How about a credential that the 30M+ adults who didn’t get a degree can earn? Nanodegrees don’t work for them. twitter.com/ryancraiguv/st… 4 days ago
- "Now some tech companies, such as Google and Instagram, are joining with MOOCs such as Coursera and Udacity to... fb.me/6TqAA35QU 4 days ago
- "What got her the job was not the slip of paper showing that she had earned a nanodegree—her employers, in fact, had… lnkd.in/eAH6HfG 4 days ago