It’s all about branding. They just need to rename the course “How NOT to run a MOOC” and call it an outstanding success. Kudos to Tech for pushing the envelope.
- For-profit education: The $1-a-week school econ.st/1KAq5z9 via @TheEconomist 19 hours ago
- RT @Edevate: One word: #education twitter.com/mims/status/62… 19 hours ago
- @ryancraiguv: “...in two years, MOOCs have gone from the most important development in higher education in a generat… lnkd.in/eNnd9C3 5 days ago
- RT @Edevate: Here’s a $5M Seed Fund to Support Higher Ed Innovations Besides MOOCs edsurge.com/n/2015-07-28-h… #edtech via @EdSurge 5 days ago
- "Expect the calculations to get more complicated as the boundaries between formal education and lifelong learning bl… lnkd.in/e9ggQCj 5 days ago